Colorex Plus EC Tiles
Forbo Colorex Plus EC Modular Tiles
Electrostatic Conductive Modular Floor Tiles
You need a fully Groundable / ESD / Conductive / Antistaic floor, but it's for a tempory location ... or you just can't lift & grind the existing floor material ... time make matters difficult & you'd like to do it yourself ...
We have a great solution to just that ...
EC (Electrostatic Conductive) tiles are typically < 106 Ω and enable grounding through wheels, footware, etc, to IEC6134-5-1- & ANSI/ESD S20.20 for Static Control / ESD protection ...
There is an example of the installation process below in the CLX Tiles Installation Video Guide ... for details on Copper Grid Configuration and Grounding Considerations, please contact the office.
AVAILABILITY: Quartz (dark grey), Adula (mid grey) & Niagara (blue) are usually stocked, subject to stock turnover; please contact us for confirmation.
- Nominal tile size: 608 x 608 x 10.5mm.
- Nominal weight: 4.4kg each tile.
- No conductive glue, but the optional copper strip grid is recommended.
- Dovetailing system remains hidden under surface - option to weld the tiles.
- Simple and clean to cut and fit with typical woodworking tools, e.g. Jigsaw, Hand Saw, Circular Saw, Drill, etc.
- Minimal dust, emissions, disturbances & construction site like conditions with grinding / preparation when gluing - business can pretty much continue, minimising down times.
- Genuine Colorex tiles on top with reliable, proven surface quality.
- High tolerance to heavy dynamic loads - suited for rough industrial environments which are subject to frequent traffic.
- Can be removed, re–used, recycled - 2nd use respect for the environment.
- Powered pallet truck and forklifts:
- total weight up to 2.5 t with hard wheels
- total weight up to 5 t with air-filled tyres.
- Static loads: 50 kg/cm2
- Dynamic loads: 90 kg/cm2
- Colour: similar pattern to tile
- Nominal dim's: 1220 x 150 x 10mm (easiliy cut to custom length)
- Ramp from 2mm < 10mm
- Fix with double-sided tape, adhesive, 'hook & loop', loose laid, etc
- Prevent tripping
- Allow easy access of wheeled equipment, e.g. trolleys
- Protruding dove-tails on floor tiles need to be removed before installation