Electrostatic Field Meter with CPM Attachment
FMX-004 Electrostatic Fieldmeter
The FMX-004 measures static voltages within +/- 30kV (30,000V) at a distance of 25mm / 1". Results are simultaneously displayed numerically and in bar graph format. POWER on/off, ZERO adjustment, Ion Balance (MODE) and HOLD are all push button operation. The HOLD button allows the display to retain the static charge reading. This is especially useful where display is difficult to see during measurement. Two LED guide lights help position the fieldmeter at the right distance from a charged test object. The conductive case and ground snap facilitate grounding for accurate measurement. The circuitry of the FMX-004 has been designed to make measurements in areas using air ionization.
- Easy to read, easy to use operations
- Lightweight, compact design
- Guide lights assure accurate and repeatable measurements
- Digital and bar graph display
- Automatic power off after five minutes (may be disabled if preferred)
- Analog output available
The FMX-004 also offers an optional cable and bracket kit for Analog output; this feature allows you to extract and monitor your data.
- The Analog output bracket enables the fieldmeter to be mounted in order to collect continuous reading.
- The Analog signal can be used with a PLC, data acquisition card, data logger, chart reader, etc.