ESD Antistatic Glove - PU Palms
CADSTAT™ CAESD-300 Antistatic / Conductive / Dissipative / ESD Glove - Fingers & Palm PU Dipped.
Packs of 10 Pairs
CADSTAT™ knitted carbon suffused nylon gloves, with PU dipped thumb, finger & palm tips. As the resistance through the PU is typically < 10 MΩ, it is actually possible to successfully perform / pass a Wrist Strap or Footwear Test ... while wearing the glove that you are going to work with; depending on skin contact, dry skin, contamination, etc.
With a breathable mix of 80% textured nylon, 20% carbon suffused nylon & a thin PU coating on the fingers & palm, it is extremely comfortable and, because it hugs the hand, it allows for greater dexterity than most other gloves.
5 sizes - see table below
- Antistatic / Low Charging
- Conductive knit - typically < 10kOhms through the material
- Dissipative PU coating - typically < 10MOhms through the material
- Knitted - seamless & breathable
- Washable - mild detergent, no bleach or conditioner
- 10 pairs / pack
Do you have a problem with dry skin ... maybe this ESD Safe Hand Lotion can help.