Static Dissipative Film
Clear Static Dissipative Film
Groundable clear sheet, ideal as a Static Dissipative / ESD / Antistatic retro-fit to static problem surfaces like polycarbonate, acrylic, etc. sheets.
- Antistatic properties
- Electrostatic decay in less than 0.05 second per FederalTest Standard 101C, Method 4046.1. Results in rapid static dissipation without arcing.
- Surface resistivity of 106 - 108 Ω. Provides for ESD control without the need for ionization.
- Permanence in static dissipation performance. Avoids cost of application of temporary topical anti-stats.
- Humidity independent static charge control. Avoids inconvenience of maintaining high levels of humidityand damage caused by such humidity.
- Advanced technology, uniform surface treatment. Avoids charged “hot spots” often found with non-uniformtemporary topical anti-stats.
- Superior optical properties. High clarity polyester film with SDF-2412 surfacing meansoptimum use of available light in glazing applications.
- 90% UV light screen. Reduces UV exposure for light sensitive materials andprocesses.
- High tear and tensile strength polyester film. Adds impact and shatter resistance to glass windows foradded facility security and personnel protection.
- Hard, mar resistant, durable surface. SDF-2412 surface reduces risk of mechanical surface damage.
- Superior chemical resistance. Reduces risk of solvent or chemical surface damage.
- Sheet size: 2.44m x 1.22m x 0.1mm - self-adhesive one side.
It is highly recommended that you use NL-200 interface film for a long bubble free life & ease of removal for as & when needed.
Please contact the office for more information.